It is important for us that you have a positive and joyful experience at Khoshhaulam. In the rare cases that you are unhappy about our services, we have the following refund policy.
- You will receive a full refund if you withdraw from a class within 24hrs of class start.
- A full refund will be provided if the teacher cancels in advance of the class’s first meeting time.
- If the teacher misses a one-time class meeting, you may request a full refund, or wait for the teacher to reschedule the class.
- You may also request a refund if the teacher changes the date or time of a class before the class starts.
- If you are unhappy with a course, you may receive a prorated refund upon request.
- If part of the class is rescheduled or canceled, you will receive a prorated refund upon request.
- If the teacher doesn’t teach the number of classes listed, you will receive a prorated refund upon request.
- Refunds can only be issued to the original form of payment used for purchase.
- If the student misses a class meeting, they are not entitled to a refund. If you miss 3 consecutive class meetings without communicating with the teacher, you forfeit the class fee and teacher may cancel the class or transfer you to another available section upon their discretion.
- If the student doesn’t join the meeting 10minutes after the class meeting time, the meeting will be canceled and will be considered a missed class.
- Donations made to Khoshhaulam will not be refunded.
- Refund policy does not apply to the video courses.
Please email your refund request to Admin@khoshhaulam.com with the class description, name of the student, reason to request refund + the number of sessions attended. When refunds are applicable, they will be processed within 7-10 business days. additional processing fees might be applicable.