In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? Personal information you disclose to us + passively collected data
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website (such as by posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Names; email addresses; usernames; passwords; billing addresses; debit/credit card numbers; your child first name; your child age or birthday; your child’s email address; Zip code or city and state you are located in; video recordings of your child during classes; profile picture or your Facebook picture linked to your account; information voluntarily provided in the “about me” section of your profile; information your provide through reviews; notes to teachers about yourself or your child voluntarily provided through reviews; and other similar information.
Passively Collected Data:When you interact with us through the Site, we receive and store certain data automatically. Khoshhaulam may store such data itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information by itself or in combination to other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Sites or any other purposes. This combined information does not identify you personally.
3. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
4. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We use your information to provide and improve Khoshhaulam Services; process your payment for the Services; send you emails or newsletters that you signed up for; analyze website usage.
Khoshhaulam and/or Teachers may record their classes to improve their curriculum and classes; to provide it to the Parents and the students who missed the class. Khoshhaulam may also use Class Recordings to provide feedback to Teachers, for customer support, and for compliance purposes. Please note that in some cases, Classes are taught by a “Teacher” that is actually an organization, group, or team of instructors (“Teacher Organization”). In such cases, Class Recordings may be accessed by the entire Teacher Organization, and access would not necessarily be limited to a single individual instructor.
Khoshhaulam and the Teachers will obtain additional parental consent before using any Class Recordings for promotional purposes.
Khoshhaulam and its affiliates may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each promotional communication will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future promotional information. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at support@Khoshhaulam.com.
We may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors and Consultants and Service Providers: We engage third party vendors and service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data for the purpose of helping us market, provide and/or improve our Services.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Legal Requirements: Khoshhaulam may disclose users Personal Data if required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of Khoshhaulam, protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or protect against legal liability.
- User Profile: As a user of our Services, you will have a user profile that will be publicly available to all users of the Services (the “User Profile”). You are not required to include any Personal Data on your User Profile. Any information published in your User Profile will be available to the public. After publishing such information, we have no control over how such information is used or its further dissemination. We urge you to think carefully about what, if any, Personal Data you include in your User Profile.
- Other Users: When you share personal information or interact with public areas of the Website by commenting or providing reviews, your personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Website in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our Website and register for our Website through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Website, and view your profile.
4. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Website offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook) however you will provide your login information, like your password, directly to Facebook (and not to Khoshhaulam). As part of such integration, Facebook will provide us with access to certain information that you have provided to Facebook, and we will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
5. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our Website.
The Website may contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other websites, online services or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this privacy notice. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Website. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than three (3) months past the termination of the user’s account.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment and help us by protecting your account credentials for instance.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR CHILDREN SAFE?
We take your children’s safety very seriously. This section explains our information collection, disclosure, parental consent practices and parental choice procedures with respect to information provided by children under the age of 13 (“Child” or “Children”). This policy is in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), and outlines our practices in the United States regarding Children’s personal information. For more information about COPPA and general tips about protecting Children’s online privacy, please visit OnGuard Online.
Collection: Khoshhaulam collects information about students directly from Parents, who provide us with the Child’s first name, age, type of schooling, local time zone, and additional notes for the Teacher. In addition, Children may share information about themselves during Classes. The Khoshhaulam class sessions may take place over online videos in which video images and audio of the Children are recorded. No information is collected directly from Children until they are in the course session. Children cannot post personal data publicly on the Khoshhaulam Services.
Use and Disclosure: Khoshhaulam shares the name, age, local time zone, and any notes Parents have provided about their Child to the Class Teacher, in order to allow the Teacher to provide Classes. This information shall also be treated as part of the Parent’s “Personal Data” and may be shared as described in the Disclosure section above for business transfers; to vendors and service providers; and to comply with legal requirements. Children may also share information about themselves with the Teacher and the rest of their class during the Class session voluntarily. While Khoshhaulam expects Teachers and all other Users to abide by our standards of conduct, please note that we cannot control or monitor what personal information your Child shares with Teachers or other classmates, nor what those third parties ultimately do with that information, and we disclaim all responsibility in that regard.
Class Video Recordings: Teachers or Khoshhaulam may record video of students and teachers during classes. The records may be shared by the Teacher for the entire class (and their Parents) to view (the “Permitted Recipients”). Please note Classes may be taught by a “Teacher” that is actually an organization, group, or team of instructors (“Teacher Organization”). In such cases, Class Recordings may be accessed by the entire Teacher Organization. Recordings may be used to help teachers improve their curriculum or be used for students who miss a paid class. Khoshhaulam will obtain additional parental consent before we use Recordings for promotional purposes. we expect Teachers and Permitted Recipients to not share the Recordings aside from the above purposes. Please note that we cannot control or monitor third parties ultimately do with Class Recordings, and disclaim all responsibility in that regard.
Parental Consent: Khoshhaulam requires that you provide your credit card information in order to register your Child for and pay for a Khoshhaulam Class. During our registration process we obtain verifiable parental consent before collecting Personal Data from your Child. If you do not consent, then we will not collect, use or disclose any personal information about your Child, and your Child will not be allowed to use the Services in any way. If you are not using our services for any other purposes and do not provide consent within a reasonable time from the date the direct notice was sent, we will also delete your online contact information from our records.
Parental Choices and Controls: At any time, you can refuse to permit us to collect further Personal Data from your Children in association with your account, and can request that we delete from our records the Personal Data we have collected in connection with that account. Please keep in mind that a request to delete records may lead to a termination of an account, membership, or other service. You may update your Child’s information by logging onto your account. You can contact Khoshhaulam to request access to, change, or delete your Child’s personal information by sending an email to us at privacy@Khoshhaulam.com. A valid request to delete personal information will be accommodated within a reasonable time.
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
10. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Data, although in certain limited circumstances we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you, such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
Who is a California resident?
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
Every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
What information do we collect from the users?
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, unique personal identifier, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, date of birth, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Commercial information such as Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information, records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Geolocation data (excluding real time GPS information).
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements.
- Education information, defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
How do we use Personal information?
- Auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use, provided the personal information that is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about a consumer or otherwise alter an individual consumer’s experience outside the current interaction, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction.
- Performing services on behalf of the business or service provider, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business.
What personal information we disclosed in the past twelve months?
Within the last twelve months, we have disclosed Personal Information identified in the above categories only (i) for exempt activities, as part of a business-to-business transaction, (ii) at your express request, or (iii) for our business purposes. For more information, please see see How do we use Personal information.
What is your right as a California resident?
- Right to Know/Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information about Personal Information we collected about you within the past twelve months. Once we confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you:
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- Right to Opt Out
- Right to Deletion
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech; our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities; debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you
Processing A Request
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Data which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties.
- Submitting your request: If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: privacy@Khoshhaulam.com. In your request, please include (1) full name used to create your account; (2) email with which you created your account; (3) phone number in case we need to contact you to securely verify your request; (4) whether you are requesting how your information is used and/or to delete your personal information.
- Verification process: Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g. phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate. We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. If, however, we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
- Responding to Requests: We will confirm receipt of your request and will use reasonable efforts to honor your request with 45 days from receipt.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercise of a California Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Right to Opt Out and Right to Opt In
Please note we do not sell Personal Information of California Consumers regardless of your age. Users 16 years of age or older have the right to direct us to not sell their Personal Information at any time (the “right to opt out”). We do not sell the Personal Information of consumers we know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt in to Personal Information sales may opt out of future sales at any time.
12. ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS TO USE THE SITE?
Your access to and use of our Services is subject to the Terms of Service.
13. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
2989 Racetrack view dr. Del Mar, CA 92014 United States